INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users. The first type of information is non-identifiable, and anonymous information (“Non-Personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any concealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Service(s). Non-Personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioural information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User of the Service, identity and operation system and browser, type of mobile device, and operating system version, User’s screen resolution, duration of usage of the Service, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, keyboard language, etc.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may, in itself or taken together with additional information available to 4Tel Applications such as: username, email address, phone number, your geo-location, your home address, your travel habits, stations or routes you may have saved or searched for, User’s search history on the Service, your in-app settings, your User profile including your nickname and avatar, User IP address, and any additional information which the User actively chooses to provide.
The geo-location information we collect includes detailed location and route information, including GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device for which the Service is installed and currently activated. 4Tel uses this information to create a detailed history of all Users.
For any avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information is deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
There are two main methods we use:
- Use of the Service. We collect Non-Personal and Personal Information when you access or use the Service. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Service and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. We also collect Non-Personal and Personal Information derived from information we receive from third party services and providers we work with.
- Voluntarily Provided. We may collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you use this Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is collected for the purposes:
- to provide you with and to operate the service including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data:
- to personalise the service and content provided to you, to customise your experience with the services and to enable you to retrieve your information;
- to develop, improve and customise the service, the experience of other users and the offering available through the service;
- to be able to contact the users for the purpose of providing them with the technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the service;
- to be able to reply to user online queries or governmental agencies’ requests;
- for customisation and improvement of the service’s accuracy and interface;
- to use such information for 4Tel’s commercial purposes;
- to display or send to you titled ‘direct marketing’ herein and;
- to comply with any applicable rule or regulation.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
4Tel will not share and Personal Information it collects with any third party. Notwithstanding, 4Tel may disclose Personal Information in the following cases:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- to communicate with our users regarding our service;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to respond to user’s support requests;
- respond to claims that any content available on 4Tel’s service violates the rights of third parties
- to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, email address, etc.) of a third party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Service, its Users, or the general public;
- when 4Tel is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets; or
- to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through 4Tel’s authorised third party service providers, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country other than the country of your residency or location, that may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
- cooperate with third parties for the purposes of adding operational features to the Service, enhancing and personalising the User’s experience, monetisation and commercialisation; or
- to authorised third party service providers solely for the purpose of providing you with the Service.
For avoidance of doubt, 4Tel may transfer and disclose or otherwise use Non-Personal Information or information which is linked to anonymous random identifiers or information that is aggregated in a non-identifiable way, at its own discretion.
DELETION OR MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE/SERVICE
While using the Service, we may be using third party software and/or service(s) for various needs, inter alia, in order to collect and /or process the information detailed herein (“Third Party Service Provider”). Note that these are independent software and/or service providers and 4Tel does not take any liability about the information collection policies of these providers, or about any kind of issue, legal or otherwise, relating thereto.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of 4Tel’s Applications and Systems, and it’s Users’ Personal Information. 4Tel employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its User’s Personal Information, and prevent unauthorised use of any such information. We do not however, guarantee that unauthorised access will never occur.
Users accept the sole responsibility of maintaining the integrity of their password, in such to prevent un-officiated use of 4Tel application(s) or system(s). 4Tel does not take any responsibility for any Usernames, or Passwords, that are shared, redistributed, or leaked. The owner, or User of an approved User login, must have the authority to use the application. If a user account is deemed to be compromised, it may be modified or deleted at the discretion of 4Tel.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND HOW TO CONTACT 4TEL PTY. LTD.
4TEL PTY. LTD.
ABN 56 092 229 484
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.