4Tel is a dynamic company which services clients in the rail, light rail, bus/coach, shipping, and port industries. We offer customised solutions for train control, operations management, real-time tracking, passenger information, and are exploring artificial intelligence for application in the rail environment.
The benefits of working for 4Tel include:
- Working across a broad range of products and projects many of which are industry leading
- Collaborating with a diverse team from various sectors and experience
- Modern purpose built facilitiy including mobility acess and ample on street parking
- Optional uniform shirts are provided, with a smart casual or business attire dress code
- Privately owned, family medium sized business (50+ staff)
There are currently no vacancies within our organisation however we are always interested in hearing from prospective canidates. If you would like to submit your resume as an expression of interest, please do so by following the process below.
Expressions of Interests
We are always welcoming of applicants who want to express their interest in working for 4Tel. We are interested in hearing from candidates who have experience in the following roles:
- Software Engineers (Graduate, Junior or Senior levels)
- Testing Engineers
- Project Administration
When future opportunities arise we will consider the list of applicants who have expressed interest ahead of listing advertisements for vacant positions.
Please keep in mind a CV should:
- Be 2-3 pages long at most
- Only include relevent work starting from most recent
- List qualifications and skills
- Include a customised cover-letter stating how your experience will help you in gaining employment with 4Tel
- If you are a student, please outline your career goals