4Site Mobile allows both field and office staff to access field equipment operating data in real time to improve fault and investigation activities via their smartphone or tablet. It uses any smartphone or Tablet browser to provide a common web interface to display the data and logs from any connected legacy and current field SCADA systems to allow a common ‘front-end’ to view equipment status.
The system comprises a web browser on an internet-enabled mobile device, the 4Site application program running on a web server, and a number of device drivers used to collect and process the field data for presentation to the web interface. The system allows the complexity of the many underlying systems to be simplified into one common interface.
- Provides a consistent view to all similar function devices
- Uses a mobile browser for ease of use
- Reduces training needs as common web interfaces used
- Interfaces to legacy devices and SCADA networks via software drivers
- Allows all collected data, logs and alarms to be viewed
- Uses a 4Site server as the host processor
Contact us for more information.